Sunday, January 19, 2020

New Piece

Last week I made a new piece of jewelry.  This was for my counsler.


It's a leather necklace with pendent.  It was easy to make.  I found something new to make for women and men.  I just need to find what I can use for the necklaces.  I am hopefully going to the gem show in a week to look.

I still have a lot of beads to use to make earrings and other pieces.  I am going to make this year a good year.  I still have a lot of pieces to put up after I get back from my trip.

I am few away from making my 50th sale.  Three to go.  My goal is get to 50th sale for right now and will make another number later on during the year.

Please keep coming back.  I will be putting more stuff on here.  I have now a Instagram now for my shop.  It is bloom_into_style_jewelry.  I will be adding more things when I make some new pieces soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloom Into Style Jewelry Shop

 As of today I have 150 pieces of jewelry in my shop.  I am really happy about it.  I do have more to come.   https://www.etsy.com/shop/Bloo...