Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Suncatchers/Gem Show

It's been awhile since I have been on here.  I hope everyone is doing good and Happy New Year!!

Lately in the last week I have been making sun catchers to sell on my shop.  It has been fun making them.  Another way to use up my beads and memory wire.  I have three of them done, Green and Clear, Blue and Clear, Red and Clear.  I have already some people interested in them already.  Here is two of them.



In the next few weeks the Gem Show is coming back to Tucson, AZ.  I so can't wait to go.  I already have a date to go to there.  I just need to decide what I need to look for.  I know I need more finding and maybe some more beads.  Decision and more decision.  I'll put up my findings here when I get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloom Into Style Jewelry Shop

 As of today I have 150 pieces of jewelry in my shop.  I am really happy about it.  I do have more to come.   https://www.etsy.com/shop/Bloo...